Saturday, June 1, 2013

SSAJ6-Perspective an Art Journal Challenge

Hello, Everyone! Welcome to June. I’m so excited about this month's art journal challenge over at Soul Scrappers. We’re going to have so much fun!

Did you know the archaic definition of perspective is "optical glass like a telescope"? This month we’re going to look at our environment through an art journaling telescope and see how our perspective changes. In other words we’re going to play with found objects!
 
I used some drywall tape and candy molds.  Journaling reads " I know there is beauty outside, I can see it if I close my eyes and look around me. I know there is beauty inside if I close my ears and stop listening. It's all about Perspective."
 
All the details can be found here.  I hope you join us.  Until next time...Happy Craftin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment