Monday, April 15, 2013

Anyone Looking? - NSC22 Challenge

A new Negative Space Sketch Challenge is up over at Soul Scrappers.  Here's the sketch.  I decided to change it up a bit this time around.  You can find all the details for the challenge here.

And here's my sample page...who says you can't use blue on a girl page? Not I and certainly not Miss Ashley you looks pretty on a background of pale blue.  Digi supplies used were Bluebird on My Shoulder by Chelle's Creations a kit that was part of the Digi Files this month.

I hope you'll join us for NSC22 or perhaps one of the other many fun challenges we have going right now.

And don't forget SSAJ4 is going on for the whole month of April.

Until next time...Happy Creating!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I am listening & looking Joy!!
    Yes, a delightful LO of yours here with Miss Ashley starring..she is very beautiful. Lovely soft colours, & a wonderful sketch which I enjoyed too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debi! I meant to say Anyone looking...lol. Have fixed it now. Thanks for looking, listening and visiting :-)

      Delete