Saturday, March 2, 2013

March Art Journaling Challenge Is Here!

Hi, Everyone! It's the first Saturday in March and that means I've posted the newest Art Journaling Challenge over at Soul Scrappers

The Soul Team had a great time doing inspiration pieces based on some Irish Blessings and Toasts that are part of the prompts this month.

Here's the page I did using part of this Irish Blessing-

May the friendships you make be those which endure and all of your Grey clouds be small ones for sure. And trusting in Him to Whom we all pray, may a song fill your heart every step of the way.

When I read it I had this vision of a girl walking down the road with a singing heart in her hands...which eventually transitioned into this. It was my first time drawing a person in my journal.  I was nervous about it but then I reminded myself that my art journal is the place to try new things.  And then I went for it :-)


I hope you will be able to join us this month.  Until next time...Happy Craftin'!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment