Thursday, March 7, 2013

Beyonce and Klimt - What a combination!

It's been a while since I did the Song Lyric Challenge over at Soul Scrappers.  And what a time I picked to get going again!  The song this month is Beyonce's "Single Ladies".  There is a line "I need no permission" which struck a chord with me right away.  ViVa Artistry has a kit called "Quirky Originals" with images of Klimt paintings.  I chose this wonderful woman, she seemed to say "I'm me, deal with it or not."

Using a wet brush from PSE's brush sets  I erased the background around her to get those wispy edges.  The word art and frame were from that same kit.  The rest of the background elements came from that kit and some wonderful kits from Sissy Sparrows now over at Scrapbook Graphics.

I hope you'll join us for the challenge and don't forget the Art Journaling Challenge is going on for the whole month.  Until next time.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This one really has me bowled over Joy, it is so fantastic!!! I really, really love it!! You are a true inspiration.

    Better check out my blog for a special award to you xx

    ReplyDelete