Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hues and a Burlesque Queen


Studio Tangie: Artist Box, Journal Anthology 7,
ATC Requisites collab w/Sherriyd
Studio Rebecca:Elle
Paprika: Venice Masquerade
Fiddlette Designs: Calliope Catches the Moon
Anna Aspnes: Dotted Korners N Edges No. 1
Gina Cabrera: Restoration
Traci Stroud:I am Beautiful
Font: The Alice



It's time to share another art journal page.  Here I played around the changing hues and blending modes.  One of the things I love about digital scrapbooking is that I can change the colors of elements if needed.  The day I worked on this page I was feeling an affinity with the color orange.  If the element I wanted to use wasn't orange then I hit <ctrl>+U and played around with hue and saturation until I got an orangy color.  The eyes were originally a teal blue.

I love these puppets from Paprika's "Venice Masquerade".  I've had the kit for a while and was so happy I finally got to use them.

 Do you have something in your stash you love but haven't used yet?  Why not make today the day you finally use it?

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment