Tuesday, February 7, 2012

PSE Actions in well...Action

Credits: Studio Tangie-Creative Felicity,
AJF Contrariwise,
 Steampunk Bandwagon featuring
 Rebecca Mcmeen,
 UpUpAway, Requisites w/Sherrie JD
Studio Manu-To Be Happy
An action is a group of photo effects bundled into one package that when used helps take you through a series of prompts to get the desired effect.  For this LO I saw a really cool action by Wendyzine Scraps called "Disappear It".  The Winged Woman was a detailed graphic that through the action became this 3D image outline with all the details removed so that I could use it for my journaling.

I also used this action on the photos of myself.  I just changed how I responded to some of the prompts and voila I had these great near transparent images.  So even though the action is created for a specific outcome you can manipulate it to a certain extent to get the effect you want.

I then used Tangi Baxter's Paperworn Action to help the images merge with the background paper.  CAUTION!  This action is extremely addictive and once you start it may be difficult to stop.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Thanks for visiting and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment