Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Brain Adrift

Digi Elements: Studio Tangie-AJF Mock Turtle, Studio Remnant,
Cart Set 3-Brain Stamp
Fidlette Designs-Calliope Catches the Moon
Etc by Danyale-Imaginary Adventure
Creative Memories-Wishes & Dreams
I stated at the beginning of the year that I joined the Art Journal Caravan 2012 as an incentive to learn PSE.  I made myself promise that all LOs would be done in PSE.  Each time I do a LO I try to learn a new skill or experiment with an action or effect.  For this LO I played around with drop shadows and text shapes.  I tried using varying depths of shadows to give the feel of the ocean moving, kind of like the way old puppet shows would do their stage sets. 

Today I received notice that my LO was being featured at

http://tangiebaxter.com/news/latest-news/
for this week's caravan highlights.  I was so surprised and honored.  The funny part is this isn't even the LO I wanted to create when I first started it...LOL.  I am learning so much on this journey, not just about PSE but also about myself, too.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find time to create today!

No comments:

Post a Comment