Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Day of Duh Huhs

Wendyzine Scraps, Tangie Baxter,
Chelle's Creations, LivEDesigns, MelCrea
This LO is for the Quote Challenge over at Soul Scrappers.  When I read the quote about the mud I knew I wanted to scrap about the day my son was playingin the mud puddles.  One problem...I had no pictures, only video.  What to do, what to do...well I pulled out the manual for my video camera and found out that the CD that came with my camera has a video editing program!  Can I get a Duh Huh?!  It's definitely going to take some practice, but not too bad for first efforts.  Okay, second Duh Huh of the day was when I finally made the connection that I could write on my digital LO.  Go ahead, you can say it, I did...Duh Huh!  All I had to do was creat a new layer and select the pen tool and move my mouse like a pen, Bah Da Bing, Bah Da Boom!  I recommend the square pen tip, it look's a little better.  And this is another thing that will take some practice, but will be so worth it.

Well there it is, my day of Duh Huhs.  I learned so much working on this LO and had fun, too.  I hope you have a chance to have some fun today.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment