Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day One

Hi and welcome to I'm Joy-I Scrap-I'm Happy! Day One :-)


As the title claims, I'm a scrapbooker and love it! It's amazing to me how much this hobby has added to my life. I'm constantly discovering new aspects of myself through designing my layouts(LO) and journaling the stories/emotions these LOs tell.



This is a picture of a digital LO I did for the Sketch Challenge 37 at Soul Scrappers. Soul Scrappers is a wonderful "ning" community of scrapbooking, card making, and papercrafting people that share their creativity. A great site for inspiration. Another great sight for inspiration was this toad that greeted me on my way to the mailbox last week. I thought he would be great on the Intro to Summer page for my Year 2011 project.



Thanks for stopping by. Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. This one is my favorite, I love how you took that picture. He's got that mean frog look. Fantastic picture.

    ReplyDelete